Increase Website Visitors in 5 Easy Steps!
- July 1, 2016
- local seo for hotels, Local Social Media Optimization
Are you looking to increase website visitors to generate more sales for your company? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
This brief step by step guide will help you do that in just 5 easy steps.
Increasing web traffic comes down to one simple factor. The higher your website comes up in search results, the more people will visit. There is a science behind this and it’s called search engine optimization. Think about the last time you searched for something on the internet. Did you scroll through several pages before you opened a website? Chances are, probably not. You decided to go to one of the first five websites. This is where the art of search engine optimization comes into play. How do you get your website to rank in the top five search results? That’s where we come in!
Follow this guide and you will start to see immediate results in website viewers!
1) Conduct keyword research – The best place to start is by putting yourself in your customer’s shoes and thinking about what they are searching. If you can develop content around these keywords then you will surely rank higher in search results. Make sure you are implanting these keywords througout your content so Google will measre it correctly. There are several tools available to help you with keyword research, such as Google adwords, that can help you in determining the best keywords.
2) Blog – Blogging is not just for individuals anymore. Many businesses are jumping on this bandwagon and its a great tool to get your name out on the web and promote your website. After you have brainstormed keywords, you can write content around those keywords. Again, put yourwelf in your customer’s shoes and be the answer to their questions. Become an expert in your field and soon your customers will know they can look to you for answers!
3) Get customers to post reviews – Most consumers look at a few reviews and that’s all they need to make up their mind on a purchasing a product, staying at a hotel, buying a car or signing up for a service. If you are encouraging your customers to post reviews then chances are, you will generate more positive review and will be able to weed out the negative ones.
4) Be involved in social media – After you publish a blog, promote it on social media to get the word out. This will draw more attention to you website, and your fans will be able to share your blog with their friends.
5) Test, tweek and repeat! – After you’ve posted several blogs, make sure you have a way to measure your progress. There are great tools out there, like Hubspot.com, for example that can help you create and monitor your blogs to see what’s working, and what’s not. If you are not seeing an increase in website viewers, you may need to change up what you’re writing about or how you’re writing.
You can hire us to do this for you!
Hopbots is your local search engine optimization agency that specializes in making sure your website hops up in rankings!
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- 5 Tips to Increase Viewers to Your Website July 1, 2016
- Is Your Online Marketing Strategy Outdated? July 1, 2016
- Improve Your Hotel’s Social Media Presence July 1, 2016