Business Blogging – Why it Can Build Your Business
- July 1, 2016
- Local SEO, Local Social Media Optimization, Mobile Marketing
Blogging is no longer just for entertainment and travel purposes. Nowaways, most businessess implement some sort of blog into their websites. Coca-Cola, for example uses blogging on their website, even though they are a multi-billion dollar company!
There are many benefits to blogging. If your company uses this technique, you will have an edge over your competitors that don’t! Creating a business blog allows you to connect with your audience on a personal level. You can become the expert in your field if you can be the answer to commonly asked questions your potential customers may have!
Business blogging is one of the most successful ways to attract new vistors to your website. Those visitors turn into leads, which become customers. Finally, if you have happy customers, they will turn into promoters and refer their friends and family to your business!
Where to start?
There are a few things to consider when preparing your blog. Below is a step by step guide that will help you make your blogs most successful so you can start gaining more visitors to your website.
- Brainstorming: The first step is to make a list of commonly asked questions you get from customers. What problems are they having? What are they searching for? Once you have a list put together, you have a list of blog ideas!
- Keywords: Google is constantly searching through billions of web pages in order to deliver content you’re looking for in a matter of seconds. If you can work your blog around set keywords, and how often they’re searched, you’ll be able to determine how soon your blog will be displayed on Google search. Conduct some research on keywords, and the more specific, the better.
- Create a Call-to-Action This is a clickable button at the bottom of the page that will draw readers into gaining more information. Your call-to-action can be for a free consultation, e-book, or guide that will help your customer on their journey to your website.
- Promote your blog on social media. Nowadays, pretty much everyone has at least one social media account and this is the best way to reach your potential customers.
Need more help?
Click the link below for your free introduction to business blogging guide!
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- 5 Tips to Increase Viewers to Your Website July 1, 2016
- Is Your Online Marketing Strategy Outdated? July 1, 2016
- Improve Your Hotel’s Social Media Presence July 1, 2016